The following individuals were booked into the Butler County Correctional Facility between May 25-31:
- Jimmy Lee Simmons, 56, Greenville, harassment — domestic incident, drug paraphernalia — 1st offense.
- Devarius Devonta Warren, 24, Greenville, domestic violence 3rd — harassment, domestic violence — criminal mischief 2nd.
- Matthew Dewitt Davis, 23, Highland Home, receiving stolen property 1st.
- Keykirts Owens, 37, Greenville, domestic violence 3rd — menacing.
- Wyatt Macla Poole, 21, Longwood, Fla., possession of marijuana 2nd.
- William Paul Hendrix, 69, Greenville, aggravated assault — domestic-menacing — gun/knife/other weapon.
- Antinue Dishawn Robinson, 39, Greenville, harassment — domestic incident, reckless endangerment.
- Heike Miluv Steele, 26, Greenville, harassment — domestic incident, reckless endangerment.
- Bryan J. Myers, 44, Montgomery, failure to appear x 2, failure to appear/comply/pay x 4.
- Mona Maria Watson, 34, Georgiana, failure to appear/comply/pay.
- Jacquell Williams, 38, Georgiana, sexual abuse 1st, possession of a controlled substance x 2, altering firearm identification or possession of altered firearm, failure to appear/comply/pay x 2, disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace.
- Tramane Darius Jones, 24, Greenville, possession of a controlled substance.
- Navone Williams, 58, Georgiana, driving under the influence (alcohol), resisting arrest.
- Dankeo Nivcel Jones, 24, Troy, possession of marijuana 2nd.
- Javonte Oneil Williams, 24, Opp, possession of marijuana 2rd, pistol without a permit.
- Johnny Ray Reno, 57, Greenville, possession of a controlled substance.